Intelligence People the World over Support the “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action AKA Iranian Nuclear Deal. Please Join Iddeenspeaks.com “Partners for Peace (PFP)” and call your Congressmen/women to demand that they support this deal…
I am amazed that some in the U.S. Congress have still not made up their minds about the Nuclear Deal with Iran. The U.S creditability as a global leader is on the line. Rejecting the Iranian deal would isolate Washington in unforeseen ways. At a minimum, U.S. foreign policy goals will come under scrutiny.
Facts: Support for the Iranian Nuclear Deal Have Broad-based Support from Scientist, Intellectuals, and Security experts:1) More than 70 of the world’s leading nuclear nonproliferation specialists issued a joint statement outlining why the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) “is a strong, long-term, and verifiable agreement that will be a net plus for international nuclear nonproliferation efforts.”
2) 29 U.S. Scientists Praise Iran Nuclear Deal in Letter to Obama
3) Three dozen retired generals and admirals Tuesday released an open letter supporting the Iran nuclear deal and urging Congress to do the same.
4) UN Security Council Approves Iran Nuclear Deal
5) Top Senate Democrat with Access to all Intelligence Data backs Iran Nuclear Deal.
6) The European Union approved the Iran nuclear deal with world powers.
7) Former Israeli Security Heads Support Iran Deal
8) In a recent U.S. poll, Voters within every gender, race, and age group support it, reflecting the broad-based mandate for the deal.
We must stand strong against the Bankers of War and the Military-Industrial Complex. We cannot afford to let them win this time. A vast majority of people worldwide seek global PEACE, and the “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” AKA Iranian Nuclear Deal is a decisive step in the direction of PEACE.